Request a Demo For LOGStorm
Log Monitoring Solution
Log data is a comprehensive record of everything that happens in your business, though it’s often an underused resource, especially when it comes to troubleshooting. Collecting, storing and reporting on security event data is essential for businesses looking to remain compliant and maintain their security, but you can do more with your logs with log monitoring and management from LOGStorm™.
Log Monitoring Capabilities
Log monitoring and management systems create, store and organize logs from machine data, including structured and unstructured data, analyzing it to record unusual patterns. Such systems keep track of such events for security and compliance purposes. Implementing efficient log management tools benefit organizations with:
- Improved awareness of network security and infrastructure
- Faster detection of network outages and protocol failures
- Quick detection of failed automated processes
- Easier audit and regulatory compliance
While these capabilities are essential for businesses, even broader applications and benefits are available. Though most businesses tend to think that such advanced log management solutions are beyond their budget, BlackStratus offers a unique solution with LOGStorm.
The LOGStorm Difference
LOGStorm is a cost-effective, powerful and flexible log management and monitoring tool, providing industry-leading performance and delivering a responsive security system that is enterprise-ready yet scalable. With LOGStorm, organizations of all sizes, industries and networking environments can enjoy benefits beyond those of a traditional log monitoring solution, including:
- Log Management: LOGStorm’s centralized event log management and storage system makes it easier to access incident logs and records.
- Incident Identification: Real-time incident identification allows users to see threats in time to secure systems, effectively preventing attacks.
- Incident Summaries: The LOGStorm system creates incident summaries in addition to raw logs, including additional information about incidents, the systems they affected and the users involved.
- Resolution Workflows: Incident resolution workflows help LOGStorm users resolve cases, offering recommendations for mitigation based on data.
- Automated Prioritization: Correlation technology analyzes all event messages, prioritizing events based on patterns and false-positive filtering.
- Security Reports: Using data from the system, LOGStorm compiles incident information into security and compliance reports. These reports include several pre-made report packs for regulatory agencies, including SOX, HIPAA, PCI, ISO, GLBA and FISMA.
- Easy Installation: The easy-to-install system can be installed, configured and deployed quickly.
- User-Friendliness: The system is straightforward to manage and use, meaning your employees can start using it immediately.
- Extensive Integrations: Extensive device support capabilities mean over 1,000 existing devices integrations are available, and the system can integrate with more.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Cost-effective, flexible pricing plans are included, giving any business the ability to afford the system, regardless of budget.
The LOGStorm family of appliances offers these flexible log management security deployment options to accommodate your business, regardless of its size or networking environment. With these tools, your business will have the software needed to protect critical data and achieve, maintain and prove compliant operations. Contact us to learn about our system, including our No Risk, No Exposure program details.
Learn More About LOGStorm
Interested to see LOGStorm in action? Schedule a demo today to learn what our comprehensive security and compliance management systems can do for you.