POSITION TITLE: Technical Account Manager
BlackStratus seeks a dedicated security professional for a position as a Technical Account Manager
(TAM) for our clients. Responsibilities will include assisting the Sales Team with technical details in their
sales cycle, and the implementation of our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
products. In addition, TAMs will follow‐up regularly with administration and consulting services for
This role will primarily focus around design and implementation of BlackStratus’ suite of products into
our clients’ secured IT environment. The Technical Account Manager assists the customer with meeting
their security goals through products and services offered by BlackStratus. This may include
architectural reviews, product demonstrations, and timely responses for support and information.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. Daily presence in the Piscataway, NJ office is required when not
- Design and implement security solutions to our customers using the BlackStratus suite of products
- Assist the Sales team technically with new sales opportunities (Sales Engineer)
- Regularly meet with customers to ensure product satisfaction and determine additional customer needs
- Customize BlackStratus software products to customer’s policy and environment
- Conduct Product Training and other consulting for customers as needed
- Travel 35‐50%
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- At least 2‐4 years related work experience is required\
- US Security Clearance highly desirable
- RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows OS experience required
- Technical knowledge and skills of networking and security products required
- Basic understanding of SQL database commands required (Oracle 11g and/or Vertica preferred)
- Basic *nix Shell Scripting required (also perl, python highly desirable)
- Experience in creating detailed technical design documents
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and creative approaches to problem resolutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong and effective communication skills are required
- The individual will be detail‐oriented, well‐organized, a self‐starter and able to work independently
- Driver’s license required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, BS 7799, ITIL are preferred.
- Good knowledge of compliance standards (PCI, SOX, and HIPAA) is a plus.
- Regular expression, Xml, Java application experience is preferred.
- Solaris OS experience is preferred.
- Security analyst, administration experience is preferred.
- Enterprise product deployment experience is preferred.
Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, paid time off, 401k)