POSITION TITLE: Mid-Level Web UI Developer – Piscataway, NJ
BlackStratus is looking for a creative, mid-level Web UI developer to be part of an innovative team to build network security-related, cloud-deployed products targeted for mid-size to enterprise businesses. The ideal candidate will have software development, maintenance, and enhancement experience at the enterprise level. This position provides excellent opportunities for you to work with forward thinking, cross-functional engineering superstars that like to get things done and deliver well-crafted, high quality solutions.
- Define, design and implement complex software in time-critical distributed applications.
- Estimate effort, plan implementation and track the plan.
- Participate in a multi-discipline engineering team that supports the life-cycle activities of software products and systems.
- Perform related duties as required.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in enterprise-class software development.
- Must have proven experience designing and developing enterprise level applications using Web UI technologies and RESTful J2EE web applications on Unix-like operating systems.
- A big advantage is experience with:
- Cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Developing the server-side of RESTful J2EE web applications in Java using Jersey and / or other annotation-based server-side frameworks.
- Experience in diagnosing performance, memory and other runtime stability issues in Web UI and RESTful J2EE web applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present complex technical ideas to team members
Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, paid time off, 401k)