POSITION TITLE: Mid-Level Software Developer – Java Technologies
Opportunity for a mid-level Java developer to develop network security-related products targeted for midsize
to enterprise businesses. The ideal candidate will have software development, maintenance, and
enhancement experience at the enterprise level.
• Define, design and implement complex software in time-critical distributed applications.
• Estimate effort, plan implementation and track the plan.
• Participate in a multi-discipline engineering team that supports the life-cycle activities of software products and systems.
• Perform related duties as required.
• BS in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in enterprise-class software development (J2EE and / or J2SE).
• Proven experience designing, developing, and extending enterprise-class applications.
• Development experience in Java on Unix-like operating systems using J2EE and / or J2SE, JDBC, SOAP, Swing, and XML.
• Extensive experience with SQL is required.
• An advantage is experience with scripting languages (e.g., shell, Perl, Python).
• Experience in diagnosing performance, memory and other runtime stability problems in Java.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, paid time off, 401k)
Submit Your Resume to:
1551 South Washington Ave, Suite 401
Piscataway, NJ 08854