POSITION TITLE: CYBERShark Technical Account Manager – Stamford, CT
BlackStratus seeks a dedicated security professional for a position as a CYBERShark Technical Account Manager (TAM). Responsibilities will include assisting the Sales Team with technical details in their sales cycle, and working with our MSP partners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of the CYBERShark platform.
This role will primarily focus around addressing customers’ technical needs with the CYBERShark service offering. The Technical Account Manager assists the customer with meeting their security goals through products and services offered by BlackStratus. This may include product demonstrations, customer deployment/configuration, and timely responses for support and information.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. Daily presence in the Stamford, CT office is required.
• Implement our cloud security solution to our partners using the BlackStratus suite of products
• Assist the Sales team technically with new sales opportunities (Sales Engineer)
• Work with our partners and Support to provide timely resolutions for any customer requests
• Conduct Product Training and other consulting for customers as needed
• Other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
• At least 2-4 years related work experience is required
• RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows OS experience required
• Technical knowledge and skills of networking and security products required
• Basic understanding of SQL database commands required (Oracle 11g and/or Vertica preferred)
• Experience in creating detailed technical design documents
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and creative approaches to problem resolutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong and effective communication skills are required
• The individual will be detail-oriented, well-organized, a self-starter and able to work independently
• Driver’s license required
Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, paid time off, 401k)