POSITION TITLE: Account Executive
This is a business‐to‐business inside sales position for the high growth segment of a cyber security software company. This role provides the first sales touch to prospective partners and customers via outbound calling as well as inbound inquiries from company‐generated marketing. This position is responsible for qualifying leads based on defined criteria, managing the leads through the sales cycle and bringing qualified leads to close. The successful candidate will be an aggressive self‐starter, goal‐oriented, and committed to winning. This position is ideal for experienced inside sellers, as well as a recent college graduate who wants to start a sales career in high growth, dynamic market. This is not a remote position. Daily presence in the Stamford, CT office is required.
• Hit/exceed sales goals and targets.
• Do outbound calling to prospects based on defined targets within assigned territory.
• Handle inbound inquiries.
• Qualify leads and manage them to closure.
• Identify and cultivate decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start and further the sales process.
• Maintain and expand the organization’s prospect database.
• Record accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
• Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
• Work closely with Partner Management team to assist in account and revenue development.
• Attend lead‐generating industry conferences as needed.
• BA/BS degree
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to work in fast‐paced, self‐directed entrepreneurial environment
• Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Familiarity with CRM software solutions
• Excellent time management skills
• Highly competitive, energetic self‐starter
Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, paid time off, 401k)